Advantages of hiring or buying low-hour machinery
What is a low-hour machinery?
When machinery has low operational usage, it’s referred to as low-hour, indicating less wear and tear compared to higher-hour machinery. On average, machines with 800 hours or less are considered low-hour. This makes them an attractive option for buyers or renters seeking equipment with extended operational life and reliability.
What are the advantages of hiring or buying low-hour machinery?
There are many reasons to choose low-hour equipment, and advantages include:
- Time efficient: Less down time for maintenance compared to older machines;
- Accuracy: A newer and tighter machine will bring you higher accuracy and better performance;
- Greater comfort: Low-hour machines tend to be newer models and more comfortable for operators, which translates to a better sense of wellbeing in your work force.
- Performance benefits: They offer increased productivity and better overall performance;
- Resale: Low-hour machines often retain higher resale values, making them a cost-effective investment;
- Cost saving: They are more fuel efficient;
- Versatility: Low-hour machines can access more Tier 1 sites.
Low cost, quality low-hour machinery
HEXhire is committed to only providing low-hour machines for hire, with more than 160 items of machinery and equipment available at guaranteed best prices. Browse our extensive range here. Or get in contact with any of our knowledgeable staff here.